For Thai Schools, Students and their Parents:
The Camp Thailand ENGLISH FOR FUN (EFF) Advantages
- Trust – All Camp Thailand EFF learning centers and camps are wholly owned and operated by The Camp (Thailand) Company Ltd. & English For Fun Company Ltd., both are Thai registered companies and EFF operates under a school license from the Thai Ministry of Education.
- Curriculum – Our curriculum was researched and developed by Dr. Sarina Molina the head of TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) at the University of San Diego in California, U.S.A. She currently trains master's level candidates in the Masters in Education in TESOL. The Standards for Teaching a Foreign Language in Thailand have been integrated into the concept development of the curriculum so as to support the English language learning goals for the community of English language learners it serves in Thailand.
- Professionalism - Camp Thailand English For Fun has joint Thai and Western management and our native English speaking teaching instructors have over 30 years of cumulative teaching experience to learners of English in Thailand and other countries.
- Professional, Native English Speaking Language Instructors – We employ full-time instructors from the U.K., U.S.A., Australia, New Zealand and Canada with a minimum of 1 – 2 years teaching experience. In addition to a minimum of a university bachelors degree all of our instructors have earned an internationally accredited, 120 hour TEFL/TESOL certification. Many of our instructors have earned their Masters Degree in Education. Our instructors are outgoing, friendly and experts in teaching English.
For CAMP THAILAND English For Fun Teachers:
- Versatility – We are able to offer our teachers the opportunity to teach in a traditional classroom environment in a private or government Thai school, a private language center or in English Camps. Our teachers can teach English and/or other subjects in English.
- Support - We provide 24/7 in country support for our teachers. We provide the training and curriculum to enable our teachers to make a real difference in the learning process. Our teacher community is over 200 strong.
- Benefits - Quite apart from the remuneration benefits, which are at the top tier of the industry, you will have a large say in where you want to be placed and our teaching methodology and philosophy is based on incidental learning while having fun.
For Camp Thailand Participants and their Parents:
Camp Thailand Participants will have the same versatility and support that our professional teachers receive. Whether you have prior teaching experience or not, chose to do a paid teaching placement or a volunteer teaching placement in a traditional Thai school, language center or in a Camp Thailand EFF English Summer Camp, you can rest assured knowing that our professional teachers and staff will be there to guide and support you every step of the way. You will have a rewarding and fun experience and have the opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of Thai students. You will make new friends and grow from this experience and we hope that you will return to us again in the future. Your skills and energy are needed in Thailand.
At Camp Thailand EFF, learners develop English language skills through an interactive learning methodology that combines immersive and innovative content that is communicated and absorbed in a fun and enjoyable manner. This makes for a powerful, rewarding and memorable experience for both student and instructor. Our mission is to empower students to converse and communicate in English, effectively and with confidence, across cultural and geographical boundaries.