We offer Paid and Voluntary Teaching Placements. Both Placement Packages include the following:
- Accommodation for your entire placement!
- Free breakfast and 1 meal a day when working at the school
- Transport from the airport and to and from Camp
- All activities* (Elephant conservation,Kayaking, Raft Building, Muay Thai Boxing, sports, water park, bicycle tour, paintballing, ATV experience, hiking up the waterfall and enjoying the natural hot-springs Thai Language & Cooking classes and BBQ Bonfire parties) * N.B. not all listed activities are available at each Camp Location.
- A Free Camp Thailand T-shirt
- A Free, internationally accredited,120 hour, online TEFL/TESOL certification course to the first 50 sign ups! Worth £100! (So get your application in quickly). This internationally accredited TEFL/TESOL certification course is free to everyone on the volunteer placement!
To be eligible for the paid placement you have to be 21+ and have a bachelors degree or higher. You need to be a native English speaker. You may be required to work Monday to Friday. You will receive a 5,000 Thai Baht salary (around £100) per placement, for your time working in the school. There is limited availability for this placement as they will be assigned on a first come first serve basis.
To be eligible for voluntary placement you need to be 18 years or older. For this placement you only need to teach Monday – Thursday. Non-native English speakers who are highly proficient in English can participate. We provide you with a 120 hour, TEFL/TESOL certification course completely FREE! Which is worth £100! Upon completion of this course and your teaching assignment in Thailand we will upgrade your qualification at no additional charge to the internationally accredited, 120 hour, TEFL/TESOL Certification which enables you to earn a living teaching English all over the world.