ENGLISH CAMPS (OPERATED BY ENGLISH CAMPS THAILAND &CAMP THAILAND ADVENTURES)
Requirements: Native or Non Native English Speaker. No Degree Required. 120 hour, Internationally Accredited, TEFL/TESOL. 18 – 45 Years of Age
Have you ever thought about working in an English Language camp? We have planned the perfect experience for you with Camp Thailand Adventures! We have combined the best that Thailand has to offer with a Camp experience.
You can choose between two separate locations or why not join us for a month or more at each location;
Camp A: The Beach and Secret Garden (Cha-Am Beach and SuanPhueng District)
Teaching English to local children at English Camps, schools and an orphanage. When not teaching you can kick back and chill out at the beach, participate in a bicycling tour, enjoy a water theme park, go on an ATV adventure, partake in paintballing, Muay Thai boxing, Thai cooking classes, and visit a monkey temple and an insect temple and a real life fishing village and floating market. There is a quiz night completion on Monday nights, a darts competition on Tuesday nights and a night market every Wednesday. You will also visit Thailand's "Secret Garden", the SuanPhueng district. Here you can camp in tents on a working vineyard, hike up a nine level waterfall, kayak and soak in natural hot-springs.
Camp B: Elephant Sanctuary (Surin Province in North East Thailand)
Teaching English to local children in Surin, working and caring for elephants, helping in a rural silk village, kayaking, raft building, Muay Thai boxing, Thai cooking classes.
Whichever Camp you use there is an organised bonfire BBQ party at each location! We even offer optional trips to Cambodia and an Island Hopping trip once Camp has finished!
The great thing about Camp Thailand Adventures is that it is open to anyone who is at least 18 and we offer year round intake dates. We do everything together as a team so you truly get to know one another. It's fair to say that your Facebook friend list will never ever be the same again as we make a real and meaningful difference to those around us and enriching our own lives along the way.
Duration: Monthly Intakes each of 30 days duration
Remuneration:Accommodation for your entire placement month. Daily Breakfast and Lunch while teaching in the English Language Camps. All organised activity fees. 5,000 THB Stipend per month.
We offer Paid Teaching Placements of in English Camps of 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 months duration.
- Accommodation for your entire placement!
- Free breakfast and 1 meal a day when working at the school
- Transport from the airport and to and from Camp
- All activities* (Elephant conservation, Kayaking, Raft Building, Muay Thai Boxing, sports, water park, bicycle tour, paintballing, ATV experience, hiking up the waterfall and enjoying the natural hot-springs Thai Language & Cooking classes and BBQ Bonfire parties)
* N.B. not all listed activities are available at each Camp Location.
- A Free Camp Thailand T-shirt
- A Free, internationally accredited, 120 hour, online TEFL/TESOL certification course to the first 50 sign ups! Worth £100! (So get your application in quickly). This internationally accredited TEFL/TESOL certification course is free to everyone on the volunteer placement!
To be eligible for the paid placement you have to be 18 years and older and have an internationally accredited, 120 hour TEFL/TESOL certification. If you are a non-native English speaker your English must be near fluent. You may be required to work Monday to Friday. You will receive a 5,000 Thai Baht salary (around £100) per placement month, for your time working in the English language camps. There is limited availability for this placement as they will be assigned on a first come first serve basis.