Whether it be in your Gap Year, your summer holidays or time off between careers, we have two camp locations for you to choose between and lots planned during your stay! You can come for one or multiple months or even a year or longer. If you can make it for two months you can have the best of both worlds and spend a month at each camp location.
Camp A: The Beach and Secret Garden (Cha-Am Beach and SuanPhueng District)
Camp B: Elephant Sanctuary (Surin Province in North East Thailand)
- Meet and Greet at Bangkok's Suvarnabhumi Airport.
- Enjoy one night on the town in Bangkok
- Transfer the following morning by VIP coach to your selected camp location
- Settle in to your new accommodation, which is included for your entire placement. A homestay option with a Thai family is also available
- Full Day Thai Culture, Immersion & Teacher Development Seminar
- Meet your school staff and commence your teaching placement
- 4 or 5 days a week you can work in English Camps teaching English (16 - 20contact hours). Alternatively, you can choose to teach in a traditional school classroom 4 or 5 days per week
- Learn to speak some Thai in our weekly Thai language classes!
- Each week we organize weekly sporting activities with the local children
- Different activities included for you to partake in on your days off:
Additional Optional Extras
You can extend your initial night in Bangkok to 2 nights and participate in a fun packed sightseeing adventure, go on a weekend trip to Cambodia and experience an Island Hopping Tour! (Hopefully including a Full Moon Party!)
- A valid Passport
- A clear criminal background check (We can arrange this for you)
- Native English speaking
- 120 hour, TEFL/TESOL Certification Course. (For the first 50 applicants per intake this is offered for FREE!
So what are you waiting for? An amazing adventure awaits you in Thailand!