What are TEFL and TESOL?
TEFL is an acronym for Teaching English as a Foreign Language and TESOL is an acronym for Teaching English Speakers of Other Languages.
Essentially TEFL and TESOL are methodology of teaching English to non-native English speakers without knowing their first language. In order to be able to become a certified TEFL or TESOL instructor or teacher, you will need to be able to speak and write English to a native or near native level.
Once TEFL or TESOL qualified, you will have the opportunity to earn a living or volunteer, teaching English anywhere in the world!
Why invest in and earn a TEFL or TESOL Certification?
- Your chance to "Give Back" and "Make a difference in the World!" For many students of English, proficiency in English is their passport to a more successful career and better life.
- Become a travelling teacher and explore the world.
- Live and work abroad while experiencing other cultures and sharing yours.
- Makes for a perfect "Gap Year" experience.
- Perfect if you are taking a time out or are wanting to make a meaningful career transition.
- Develop, improve and perfect your teaching skills.
- The ideal foundation for an M.A. or Higher Diploma in TEFL or TESOL by allowing you the opportunity to gain prior English Language teaching experience abroad.
Word of caution: Not all TEFL or TESOL Course providers or Courses are created equally!
- Many TEFL or TESOL Courses are not accredited or recognized internationally. Ours Are!
- Many TEFL or TESOL Course Instructors do not have advanced degrees. Ours Do!
- Most TEFL or TESOL Course providers are only approved to issue a TEFL or TESOL Certification. We are able to issue both!
- Rarely, do you see an internationally accredited TEFL or TESOL Course provider provide a "Guaranteed Job Placement Offer" to its graduates. We pride ourselves on our abilities to make this pledge!
- Seldom, will you find an internationally accredited TEFL or TESOL Course provider being able to make a 100% job placement offer or money back guaranteed program. We Do!